Lean IT Kaizen
The LITA Lean IT Kaizen certification is designed to build on the basic Lean IT knowledge. It provides candidates with a deeper understanding and competences of continuous improvement. The course tests practical skills in combination with the Six Sigma DMAIC improvement model and the Lean A3 tool.
Who is this certification for?
This exam builds on the knowledge gained in the LITA Lean IT Foundation course. It is ideal for IT professionals working in change management or lean improvement projects which can be in any department or at any level of an IT organization. LITA Lean IT Kaizen is especially useful for those who want to act as a Kaizen lead through providing leadership in Lean changes.
- Organizing Kaizen
- A3 Method
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 40 (Multiple Choice)
- Pass mark: 65%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No
- Level: Advanced
- Available languages: English, Japanese, Spanish
- Requirements: Lean IT Foundation is a prerequisite.