EXIN IT Service Management Foundation Bridge based on ISO/IEC 20000:2018
EXIN IT Service Management Foundation Bridge based on ISO/IEC 20000:2018 tests a candidate’s fundamental knowledge of key information and concepts of ITSM. The emphasis is placed on the service management system (SMS) and service management processes. Specifically the core concepts and basic terminology of ITSM based on ISO/IEC 20000:2018.
Who is this certification for?
EXIN IT Service Management Foundation Bridge based on ISO/IEC 20000:2018 is intended for anyone who holds an existing service management certificate (VeriSM™, SIAM™ or any version of ITIL) and wishes to explore another area within service management.
- Introduction to IT Service Management
- Service Management System
- The Operation of the Service Management System
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 (EN)
Switzerland, ISO, 2018
- A Guide to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Service Management
Dolf van der Haven
ITSM Shop Ltd, first edition (2018)
ISBN: 9781912651344 (hard copy)
ISBN: 9781912651351 (eBook)
This book is also available as audiobook.
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 20 (Multiple Choice)
- Pass mark: 65%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No
- Level: Foundation
- Available languages: English, Spanish, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese
- Requirements: VeriSM™, SIAM™ or any version of ITIL