CCC Big Data Foundation
The CCC Big Data Foundation exam is designed to test a broad background understanding of Big Data in the context of Cloud Computing. It combines theoretical knowledge with introductions to commonly used technologies. This means candidates benefit from a certification that has immediate real-world applications.
Who is this certification for?
This qualification is of interest to professionals who work with Big Data. This includes software engineers, application developers, IT architects and system administrators. Big Data Foundation teaches them the analytical concepts they need to gain better insight into the data at their fingertips.
- Big Data Fundamentals
- Big Data Sources
- Data Mining - Concepts and Tools
- Big Data Technologies - Hadoop
- Big Data Technologies - MongoDB
- Duration: 1 hour
- Number of questions: 40 (Multiple Choice)
- Pass mark: 65%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No
- Level: Foundation
- Available languages: English
- Requirements: Successful completion of exam