EXIN Foundation Certificate in OpenStack Software
The EXIN Foundation Certificate in OpenStack tests a candidate’s knowledge of the fundamental concepts of OpenStack. It ensures they have a solid understanding of the architecture, design, and deployment. The exam is Liberty and Newton compliant.
Who is this certification for?
The Foundation Certificate in OpenStack Software is intended for professionals who want to learn more about OpenStack software. It is ideal for architects, solution designers, technical consultants, technical pre-sales and solution consultants.
- What is OpenStack
- OpenStack Compute
- OpenStack and Storage
- OpenStack Identity Management
- OpenStack Networking
- OpenStack Support Services
- Duration: 1 hour
- Number of questions: 40 (Multiple Choice)
- Pass mark: 65%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No
- Level: Foundation
- Available languages: Latin American Spanish, Korean, Chinese, English, Japanese
- Requirements: A training is strongly recommended. Basic understanding of Linux and Cloud Computing is recommended, as well as some practical experience with OpenStack.