EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation
EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation is a certification that tests candidates on the basics of Cloud Computing. This vendor-neutral qualification includes some technical knowledge and looks at the general management aspects of Cloud Computing.
Who is this certification for?
This Cloud Computing Foundation certification is ideal for professionals who have a role or interest in the use and management of internet-based services. This includes management positions, service provider staff and IT administrators and service managers.
- The principles of Cloud Computing
- Using and accessing the Cloud
- Security and Compliance
- Implementing and managing Cloud Computing
- Evaluation of Cloud Computing
Workbook EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation
2020 (edition 202008)
Can be downloaded for free from the EXIN website.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Number of questions: 40 (Multiple Choice)
- Pass mark: 65%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No
- Level: Foundation
- Available languages: English, French, Japanese, Spanish, German, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese
- Requirements: None