EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation
EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation offers professionals a unique certification that combines agile principles and scrum practices. The exam tests candidates on their understanding of key concepts and their application.
Who is this certification for?
Agile Scrum Foundation is designed to test a professional’s fundamental understanding of agile principles and scrum methodology. It is especially useful for those leading or participating in projects. This certification is especially interesting for professionals who work in areas including project management, software development, IT service management and business management.
- Agile Way of Thinking
- Scrum practices
- Scrum Planning and Estimation
- Monitoring Scrum Projects
- Advanced Scrum Concepts
- Nader K. Rad & Frank Turley
Agile Scrum Handbook
Van Haren Publishing (2nd edition, 2018)
- Ken Schwaber & Jeff Sutherland
The Scrum Guide
www.scrumguides.org (most recent version)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Number of questions: 40 (Multiple Choice)
- Pass mark: 65%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No
- Level: Foundation
- Available languages: English, German, Polish, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, French, Japanese, Czech, Chinese, Spanish