VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V7]
This five-day course teaches you advanced skills for configuring and maintaining a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure. Through a mix of lecture and hands-on labs, you configure and optimize the VMware vSphere® 7 features that build a foundation for a truly scalable infrastructure, and you discuss when and where these features have the greatest effect.
Attend this course to deepen your understanding of vSphere and learn how its advanced features and controls can benefit your organization. As an exclusive benefit, those who participate in this course will receive additional premium recorded lecture material on vSphere security.
You must complete one of the following prerequisites:
- Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V7] course
- Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
Experience with working at the command line is highly recommended.
- Course Introduction
- Network Scalability
- Storage Scalability
- Host and Management Scalability
- CPU Optimization
- Memory Optimization
- Storage Optimization
- Network Optimization
- vCenter Server Performance Optimization
- Appendix A: vSphere Auto Deploy
- Appendix B: vSphere Security
- Experienced system administrators, system engineers, and system integrators