VMware NSX: Troubleshooting and Operations [V6.4]
This five-day, hands-on training course provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve competence in operating and troubleshooting the VMware NSX® 6.4 environment. In this course, you are introduced to several operational, management, and troubleshooting tools. You will be presented with various types of technical problems, which you will identify, analyze, and solve through a systematic process.
- Knowledge and working experience of computer networking, including:
- Switching and routing technologies (L2-3)
- Network and application delivery services (L4-7)
- Knowledge and working experience of vSphere
- Knowledge and working experience of NSX installation, configuration, management, and operations
Before taking this course, you ought to take either the VMware NSX: Install, Configure, Manage course or the VMware NSX for Internetworking Experts Fast Track course.
The VMware Certified Professional 6 – Network Virtualization (VCP6-NV) certification is recommended.
- Course Introduction
- Troubleshooting Methodology
- NSX Troubleshooting and Operational Tools
- Troubleshooting and Operating NSX Infrastructure
- Troubleshooting and Operating NSX Logical Switches
- Troubleshooting and Operating NSX Logical Routers
- Troubleshooting and Operating NSX Edge Services
- Troubleshooting and Operating NSX Security Services
Network professionals who work with enterprise networks and VMware Sphere® 6.x