Lean IT Leadership
The LITA Lean IT Leadership certification moves beyond the background knowledge of Lean IT Foundation and looks at the role of a leader within a lean organization. This qualification focuses on leadership skills and development as well as driving and teaching continuous improvement.
Who is this certification for?
This exam builds on the knowledge gained in the LITA Lean IT Foundation certification. It is ideal for those who have experience with Lean principles within an IT context. Lean IT Leadership is especially relevant for IT professionals who want to guide organizations under the main Lean IT principles – respect every individual, lead with humility, create constancy of purpose, think systematically.
- Lean Leadership
- Commitment to Self-Development
- Helping Others to Develop
- Continuous Improvement
- Vision, Goals and Communication
- Lean IT Transformation
- A3 Method
- Duration: 2 hours
- Number of questions: 60 (Multiple Choice)
- Pass mark: 65%
- Open book: Yes
- Electronic equipment allowed: No
- Level: Advanced
- Available languages: English
- Requirements: Passed the Lean IT Leadership Requirements Lean IT Foundation is a prerequisite