EXIN Agile Scrum Master
The EXIN Agile Scrum Master is a unique certification that combines agile principles and scrum practices with practical assignments. It tests the competences required to facilitate, coach and enable a cross-functional team as a Scrum Master.
Who is this certification for?
The Agile Scrum Master is aimed at managerial professionals in the fields of IT project management, software development, business management and IT service management. Scrum methodology and agile project management are also increasingly being adopted in other areas to enable all kinds of teams.
- Agile Way of Thinking
- Scrum Master Role
- Agile Estimating, Planning, Monitoring and Control
- Complex Projects
- Adopting Agile
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 40 (Multiple Choice)
- Pass mark: 65%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No
- Level: Advanced
- Available languages: French, Japanese, Polish, Czech, English, German, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Chinese
- Requirements: Successfully Completed an EXIN Accredited Agile Scrum Master Training. Training is mandatory