EXIN Specialist Certificate in OpenStack Software Neutron
The EXIN Specialist Certificate in OpenStack Software Neutron tests a professional's understanding of the architecture, design, and deployment of a scalable extensible network within an OpenStack environment. OpenStack Neutron is a cloud networking controller and focuses on delivering networking as a service. The exam is Kilo-based.
Who is this certification for?
EXIN Specialist Certificate in OpenStack Software Neutron is intended for professionals who are experienced in using OpenStack technology. It is ideal for those who design or build OpenStack infrastructure.
- Neutron Architecture
- Neutron Plug-ins and Extensions
- Managing Networks with the CLI, cURL, and REST API
- Troubleshooting Methodology and Tools
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 40 (Multiple Choice)
- Pass mark: 65%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No
- Level: Advanced
- Available languages: English
- Requirements: There are no formal prerequisites for this certification. As the certification covers specialist knowledge, the following is highly recommended: Passing the certification EXIN Foundation Certificate in OpenStack Software first. Following an EXIN accredited training related specifically to the Neutron Requirements for the certification.