Symantec Data Center Security: Server Advanced 6.7 Administration
The Symantec Data Center Security: Server Advanced 6.7 Administration course is an introduction to implementing and managing a Symantec Data Center Security: Server Advanced 6.7 deployment. The architecture and individual components of the SDCS:SA 6.7 solution are detailed and explained. Agent installation and configuration are taught along with deployment and management of SDCS:SA agents and policies across the enterprise. The course also covers SDCS:SA Policy creation/modification in detail.
You should have working knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and communications concepts. You must have experience with the Windows and UNIX operating systems in general. A basic understanding of key security disciplines (firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention, policy management, vulnerability assessment, antivirus protection and so on) is required.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Security Risks and Risk
- Lesson 2: SDCS:Server Advanced Overview
- Lesson 3: Installation and Deployment
- Lesson 4: Configuring Agents
- Lesson 5: Policy Overview
- Lesson 6: Windows Prevention Policies
- Lesson 7: UNIX and Legacy Prevention Policies
- Lesson 8: Advanced Prevention
- Lesson 9: Detection Policies
- Lesson 10: Event Management
- Lesson 11: Agent Management and Troubleshooting
- Lesson 12: System Management
Who Should Attend
This course is for information technology professionals, security professionals, network, system managers and administrators who are charged with the installation, configuration, and day-to-day management of Symantec Data Center Security: Server Advanced.