IPv6 Fundamentals, Design and Deployment (IP6FD) 3.0
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification.
- Understanding of networking and routing (on CCNP level, but no certification required).
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
IPv6 Fundamentals, Design, and Deployment (IP6FD) v3.0 is an instructor-led course that is presented by Cisco Learning Partners to end-user customers. This five-day course provides network engineers and technicians who are working in the enterprise sector with the knowledge and skills that are needed to study and configure the IP version 6 (IPv6) features of Cisco IOS Software. The course also provides an overview of IPv6 technologies; covers IPv6 design and implementation; describes IPv6 operations, addressing, routing, services, and transition; and describes deployment of IPv6 in enterprise networks as well as in service provider networks. The course also includes case studies that are useful for deployment scenarios and remote labs.
- Module 1: Intro to IPv6
- Module 2: IPv6 Operations
- Module 3: IPv6 Services
- Module 4: IPv6-Enabled Routing Protocols
- Module 5: IPv6 Multicast Services
- Module 6: IPv6 Security
- Module 7: Deploying IPv6
- Module 8: IPv6 and Service Providers
- Module 9: IPv6 Case Studies
Who should enroll
- Channel Partner / Reseller