Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) 1.0
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. You’ll learn how to implement and secure a wireless network infrastructure and use Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues.
The course provides hands-on labs to reinforce concepts including deploying Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst® 9800 Wireless Controller Release, Cisco IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA™) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Release 10.5, Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE) Release 8.0 features, and Cisco ISE Release 2.4.
This course also helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) exam, which is part of the new CCNP® Enterprise certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Implementation certification.
- Securing and Troubleshooting the Wireless Network Infrastructure
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Secure Client Connectivity
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Quality of Service (QoS) in Wireless Networks
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Advanced Wireless Network Services
Who should enroll
- Wireless network engineers
- Sales engineers
- Network designers