Enterprise Certification and Training
Software and networking become more and more interconnected every day. Technology advances are enabling new applications and businesses that connect everything—people, devices, machines, and applications. And with intent-based networking, organizations can take advantage of automation to scale and secure their networking infrastructure. Enterprise certification and training can help you prove your skills in the ever-changing landscape of enterprise network technologies.
- Enterprise Specialist
Passing proctored exams at the professional and expert levels now earn Cisco Certified Specialist certifications.
- CCNP Enterprise
Achieving CCNP Enterprise certification proves your skills with enterprise networking solutions.
- CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure
- CCIE Enterprise Wireless
- Leveraging Cisco Intent-Based Networking DNA Assurance (DNAAS)
- Implementing Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series Switches (ENC9K)
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise SD-Branch (ENSDBI)
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Networks using Cisco ThousandEyes (ENTEIT)
- Transforming to a Cisco Intent-Based Network (IBNTRN)
- IPv6 Fundamentals, Design and Deployment (IP6FD)
- Understanding Cisco SDA Fundamentals (SDAFND)
- Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
- Deploying Advanced Cisco Wireless LANs (WDAWL)
- Cisco Deploying Basic Wireless LANs (WDBWL)