IBM Cloud Pak for Automation, Installation and Administration
This course is designed to teach the skills that are needed to work with IBM Cloud Pak for Automation. Through a presentation and three hands-on lab exercises, you learn to deploy the IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM) and IBM FileNet P8 Content Platform Engine products in containerized environments by using IBM Cloud Pak for Automation. You use Network File System (NFS), Db2, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) as required by ODM and Content running in docker containers. You also learn some basic skills to manage, troubleshoot, and administer the installed containerized products that are deployed on the Red Hat OpenShift environment. In the lab exercises, you interact with the OpenShift cluster by using both the OpenShift Command-line interface (CLI) and the web console.
- IBM Cloud Pak for Automation Overview
- Education Lab Environment Overview
- Exercise: Deploying the IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM) container
- Exercise: Deploying the IBM FileNet P8 Content Platform Engine (CPE) container
- Exercise: Administering the IBM Cloud Pak for Automation containers
- Course summary, badge, and other learning resources
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for administrators and operators responsible for installing and managing containerized environments.