FileNet P8 Platform Administration (V5.5.x)
Familiarity with enterprise content management concepts.
This course teaches you the configuration and administration of an IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.5.x system. It introduces you to the key concepts of IBM FileNet P8 Platform architecture and organizing the content across the enterprise. You will learn how to build content repositories, configure metadata, create storage areas, manage security, logging, and auditing, run bulk processing, use the sweep framework, extend the functionality with Events and Subscription, migrate and deploy FileNet P8 assets between environments, and configure content-based retrieval searches.
- Introduction to IBM FileNet P8 Platform
- Architecture and domain structures
- Manage logging
- Configure auditing
- Manage storage areas
- Build an object store
- Create property templates and classes
- Modify classes and properties
- Use events to trigger actions
- Configure security for IBM FileNet P8 assets
- +O35Use bulk operations
- Configure content-based retrieval searches
- Work with sweeps
- Move IBM FileNet P8 Platform applications between environments
- Introduction to IBM FileNet P8 content services containers
- Organize content across the enterprise
Who Should Attend
This course is for administrators and users who are responsible for planning, administrating and configuring an IBM FileNet P8 Platform system.