VMware vRealize Operations: Install, Configure, Manage [V8]
This five-day course covers advanced capabilities like customizing alerts, views, reports, and dashboards and explains the architecture and different ways of deploying VMware vRealize® operations. This course explains certificates, capacity concepts, and workload optimization with real-world use cases and covers troubleshooting using dashboards and how-to manage compliance and configurations. The course also covers management packs such as those for or in the SDDC Management Health solution, Storage Devices Management Pack, and AWS Management Pack.
In general, this course explains how to use and configure most of the new features and enhancements in vRealize version 8.0.
This class requires system administration experience with VMware vSphere® deployments or completion of one of the following courses:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7]
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.7]
- Course Introduction
- User Interface Enhancements
- Deploying vRealize Operations
- vRealize Operations Architecture and Certificates
- vRealize Operations Concepts and Policies
- Performance Optimization
- Capacity Optimization and Costing
- Managing Configurations and Troubleshooting Pillars
- Operating System and Application Monitoring
- Custom Alert Definition
- Custom Views and Reports
- Custom Dashboards
- Super Metrics
- User Access Control
- Extending and Managing a vRealize Operations Deployment
Experienced system administrators, system integrators, and consultants responsible for designing, implementing, and customizing vRealize Operations.