Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade Workshop
This Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade Workshop gives you detailed information to help you install Oracle Database 12c software. Expert Oracle instructors will teach you how to create a container database and provision pluggable databases. In this course, you will be introduced to Oracle Database Cloud Service.
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure for a Standalone Server.
- Use Oracle Restart to manage components.
- Upgrade an existing Oracle Database to Oracle Database 12c.
- Create a container database and provision pluggable databases.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Cloud Service.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Gain Hands-On Experience
Get practical experience installing the Oracle Grid Infrastructure software and Oracle Database software by using Oracle Universal Installer. Expert Oracle instructors will teach you how to stop and start Oracle Restart using SRVCTL to manage components.
- Oracle Database 12c Overview
- Installing Oracle Grid Infrastructure for a Standalone Server
- Installing Oracle Database Software
- Creating an Oracle Database by Using DBCA
- Using Oracle Restart
- Introduction to Upgrading to Oracle Database 12c
- Preparing to Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c
- Upgrading to Oracle Database 12c
- Performing Post-Upgrade Tasks
- Migrating Data by Using Oracle Data Pump
- Database Administrator