Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE)
This course is recommended for Security Experts and other technical professionals with prior training and/or practical experience with Check Point Management Servers and Security Gateways that run on the Gaia operating system.
Learn How To
- Use the management API to modify the Security Environment.
- Deploy a Secondary Security Management Server and Distributed Log Server.
- Use advanced techniques to configure dynamic objects, verify accelerated policy installation, and elevate security with HTTPS Inspection.
- Deploy Site-to-Site, Remote Access, and Mobile Access VPN solutions.
- Use SecureXL, CoreXL, Multi-Queue, and HyperFlow to optimize traffic flow through the Security Gateway.
- Unix-like and/or Windows operating systems
- Networking Fundamentals
- Networking Security
- CP/IP Networking
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)
Before taking this course, the following prerequisites are strongly encouraged:
Check Point Training Certification:
How You Will Benefit
- Implement Check Point Management High Availability to ensure environment stability and integrity.
- se advanced techniques to manage user access, customize Threat Protection, and configure Remote Access solutions.
- se tuning techniques to optimize the best Security Gateway performance.