DCINX9K is a 2-day ILT training program that is designed for systems and field engineers who install and implement the Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in NX-OS mode. This course covers the key components and procedures you need to know to install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot the Cisco Nexus 9000 Switch platform.
Introducing Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in NX-OS Mode (DCINX9K) is a 2-day hands-on course that focuses on deployment and operations of the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switches. Participants will learn how to configure and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switches using the NX-OS CLI, Python scripts, bash shell, NX-API, and OpenFlow.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco products that address market trends in the data center.
- Describe Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switch hardware components.
- Describe the hardware architecture of modular chassis, modular chassis line cards, and fixed configuration in the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switch.
- Describe features offered in NX-OS available on the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switches.
- Configure VXLAN features on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches.
- Describe the programmability, automation, and management features available on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches.
- Describe common topology options for configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches.
- Describe the benefits of adopting Cisco ACI fabric mode on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches.
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller