Cisco E-Learning for CIVND2 v1.0 will provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement various Cisco Collaboration endpoints in converged Cisco infrastructures.
It covers a range of Cisco Collaboration solutions and enables students to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through content review questions and graded challenge tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge to:
- Describe the components and architectures of Cisco Business Video solutions
- Implement Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Implement Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- Implement multipoint conferencing on Cisco Collaboration endpoints
- Implement Cisco Digital Media Players
- Channel Partners
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
- Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals
Associated Certification: CCNA Collaboration
Associated Exam: 210-065 CIVND