F5 Configuring BIG-IQ
This course uses lectures and hands-on exercises to give participants real-time experience in configuring and using the BIG-IQ version 5.0 system. Students are introduced to the BIG-IQ product, its interface and various functionality. We look at how the BIG-IQ system is itself managed and then look at how it can be used to manage various F5 products such as BIG-IP LTM, AFM, ASM, and APM.
Duration: 1 Day
This course is intended for system and network administrators responsible for the installation, setup, configuration and administration of the BIG-IQ system.
- The installation and setup of the BIG-IQ system
- An overview of the BIG-IQ product
- Managing the BIG-IQ system
- Managing BIG-IP, BIG-IP LTM, BIG-IP AFM and BIG-IP ASM devices through their discovery and deployment of objects used on these BIG-IP products
- Various BIG-IP Monitoring and Reporting facilities
- Various BIG-IQ troubleshooting steps and points to note