The Symantec Enterprise Vault 11.x: Implementation and Deployment course provides an overview of how to implement and configure Symantec Enterprise Vault 11.x environment. This course is designed for technical support, sales engineers, partners, and customers tasked with providing implementing and deploying the Enterprise Vault 11.x environment.
- Provide product overview, introduces how to design
- Enterprise Vault in different target situations
- Describes pre-installation tasks for Enterprise Vault, installation and post-installation tasks
- List the steps to configure Enterprise Vault, indexing and storage
- Configure Exchange mailbox archiving, and Enterprise Vault access for Exchange clients
- Configure Exchange Journal archiving
- Configure FSA
- Configure SharePoint archiving
- Describe basic
This course is meant for Symantec technical support personnel, Sales engineers, Symantec partners who support and implement Enterprise Vault, and Symantec customers using Enterprise Vault.
This course requires you to possess working knowledge of the networking, Exchange, and Active Directory.