In this one-day course you will focus on the statistical techniques most often used to support market segmentation. The course emphasizes the practical issues of setting up, running and interpreting the results of market segmentation analysis.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate course is for anyone who has worked with SPSS for Windows and is interested in knowing more about the appropriate procedures for market segmentation.
- On the job experience with SPSS for Windows or completion of the Windows Basic and/orIntermediate courses.
- Basic statistical knowledge or at least one college level course in statistics is helpful.
- Segmentation and Classification Methods
- Cluster Analysis: Principles
- Cluster Analysis: Practice
- Factor Analysis
- Decision Trees
- Decision Trees II: Chaid Analysis