Predicting Continuous Targets Using IBM SPSS Modeler is a one day, instructor-led classroom, intermediate level course that provides an overview of how to use Modeler to predict a target field that describes numeric values. Some examples include: predicting the length of subscription (for newspapers, telecommunication), predicting claim amount (insurance), predicting donation amount (charity), predicting revenues (sales).
Who Should Attend
This intermediate course follows the 'Introduction to IBM SPSS Modeler and Data Mining' course and is essential for anyone who wishes to become familiar with a number of modeling techniques available in IBM SPSS Modeler used to predict a continuous target. This would include Data Analysts and analytics business users.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Experience using IBM SPSS Modeler
- Prior completion of Introduction to IBM SPSS Modeler and Data Mining is recommended.
- An introductory course in statistics, or equivalent experience, is helpful.
Please refer to course overview.
- Predicting Continuous Targets in Context
- Predicting Continuous Targets with Rule Induction Models (interactive and direct mode)
- Predicting Continuous Targets with Statistical Models
- Predicting Continuous Targets with Machine Learning Models