Who Should Attend
This advanced course is for Researchers or Scriptwriters who will be responsible for writing, using, or modifying, Dimensions surveys. Advanced scriptwriters who will modify or enhance scripts generated by attendees from the Dimensions Scripting (Survey Creation I) course Staff tasked with creating and managing the look and feel of Dimensions surveys for the Internet/Intranet Staff tasked with integrating Dimensions surveys into websites or other Enterprise Feedback Management systems.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Attended the PASW Data Collection (Survey Creation):Level I course.
- Access to PASW Data Collection Author Professional with Interview option.
Please refer to course overview.
- Survey presentation using IBM SPSS Data Collection – understanding the philosophy and the practicalities
- Building and specifying IBM SPSS Data Collection survey templates and logos
- Understanding the implications of using different graphics formats
- Building and specifying IBM SPSS Data Collection question, error and navigation templates
- The use of Custom Style Sheets in survey presentation
- Progress bar formatting
- Deploying the presentation files (both from IBM SPSS Data Collection Author Professional and IBM SPSS Data Collection Author)
- Tips and Tricks for creating Best Practice guidelines