IBM Cognos TM1: Interact with Data (V9.5) is a one-day, instructor-led course designed to show Contributors how to navigate and interact with TM1, and how to use the front end tools and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets with Multidimensional cubes. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, learn how to connect and access TM1, build views, browse data and navigate through the user interface.
Who Should Attend
This basic course is for Contributors.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Knowledge of your organization’s data and structure
- Microsoft Excel
Please refer to course overview.
- Review financial performance management
- Understand how TM1 enables financial performance management
- Identify the TM1 user community
- Describe the components and objects of TM1
- Examine the structure of a cube
- Examine Cube Viewer to understand how to browse data in a cube
- Create subsets to focus data in a cube
- Analyze cube data with Excel using snapshot and slice methods
- Examine the process from the cube viewer, to Excel, and then to the web
- Contribute data to a cube using spread methods
- Filter data in a cube
- Create dynamic reports using Active Forms
- Use TM1 application to organize reports
- Publish Excel reports to the Web
- Access Websheets