This course has been designed for those scriptwriters already proficient with Dimensions Interview object scripting, but who need to ensure they are working as efficiently and effectively as they can. The course exposes you to general rules of scripting efficiencies and methods to streamline your code. Additionally, several key functional items are discussed – namely dealing with a variety of error scenario’s and steps to ensure quality assurance.
Who Should Attend
This advanced-level course is for scriptwriters familiar with the Dimensions Interview object language, looking to make sure their surveys are created as efficiently as possible and include all essential functional options.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
You must be proficient with mrStudio and the Dimensions Interview object language.
Please refer to course overview.
- Familiarity with important scripting efficiencies
- Methods of streamlining code to ensure it is processed as efficiently as possible
- Ways of trapping and reporting all errors that might occur the survey interaction
- What actions to take when errors occur
- From a quality assurance perspective, how to display all answers at the end of the survey when testing the survey
- Getting the most out of the random case data generator
- Ensuring all possible question validation is applied
- A final lesson called ‘Food for thought’ that introduces other topics of importandce, with recommendations