Recommended duration: 3 Days
Skill level: Intermediate
IBM Cognos ICM: Build Reports (V8.1) is a three-day, instructor-led course. It is designed for professional report authors to learn report building techniques using ICM to enhance, customize, and manage professional reports. Attendees will participate in interactive Demos and Workshops that illustrate key concepts while learning how to use the product.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Cognos ICM 8.1 – Implementer Role
- IBM Cognos ICM 8.1 – Report Builder Role
Who Should Attend
This intermediate course is for Report Author.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Please refer to the course overview for description information.
- Overview of IBM Cognos ICM
- Sample Outdoors Company Model Overview
- Overview of ICM Reports
- Creating Presenter Report Templates
- Displaying Data in Columns and Rows
- Filtering Presenter Report Data
- Using Process Lists to Test Presenter Reports
- Displaying Single Values
- Linking Presenter Reports
- Adding Computed Columns and Rows
- Using Row Form Sources and Editable Data Grids
- Using Workflow Manager
- Displaying Charts and Gauges
- Using Maps
- Using Web Forms
- Using Tailored Reports and Compensation Plans
- Enabling Reports for Access in the Web Client