IBM Cognos ICM: Build Reports (V8.0) is a three-day, instructor-led course. It is designed for professional report authors to learn report building techniques using ICM to enhance, customize, and manage professional reports. You will participate in interactive Walk Thrus and Exercises that illustrate key concepts while learning how to use the product.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate course is intended for Report Authors.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Please refer to the Course Overview for description information.
- Introduction to IBM Cognos ICM
- Requirements Overview
- Overview of Presenter
- Creating Presenter Report Templates
- Presenter Data Sources and Data Grids
- Presenter Parameters and Pick Lists
- Using Process Lists to Test Presenter Web Functionality
- Presenter Values and Fixed Grids
- Linking Presenter Reports
- Transforming Presenter Sources
- Creating and Using Presenter Row Form Sources
- Presenter Charts
- Presenter Gauges
- Presenter Maps
- Web Forms
- Tailored Reports and Compensation Plans
- Portal Access
- Workflow Manager