Who should attend:
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions Part 1 (VTVS1)
Click here to purchase this On-Demand E-learning from Cisco Learning Network Store.
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions Part 2 (VTV2S) v1.0 is a 5-dayILT that prepares you to configure, operate, and maintain core visual communication components, including telepresence endpoints, gatekeepers, MCUs, management software, and provisioning. In this course, students will add TelePresence to existing UCM environments.
Upon completing this course student should be able to:
- install, configure, operate and maintain core visual communication components. This includes TelePresence endpoints Gatekeepers MCUs, Management software.
- add TelePresence to existing UCM environments.
- Course Introduction
- Overview of Cisco TelePresence Endpoints
- SIP and H.323 Basic Configuration
- Exploring Advanced Cisco VCS Features
- Deploying Video Conferences Bridges
- Cisco TelePresence Conductor
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite >
- TelePresence Content Server (TCS)