Completion of the CUWN course is a required prerequisite prior to attending WMNGI.
The learner also is strongly recommended to have a basic knowledge of the following:
• Basic networking
• Basic RF
• General Network Management
• Basic Microsoft Windows, Windows networking, and Internet browser navigation skills
Cisco offers dynamic network management systems that provide centralized administration and management interfaces for wireless and wired solutions. The purpose of the WMNGI course is to prepare professionals to use the Cisco Unified Wireless Network (CUWN) network management products to configure, administer, manage, troubleshoot, and optimize the network.
The goal of the course is to prepare professionals to plan, implement, and manage a wireless LAN using the Cisco Prime Infrastructure and Mobility Services Engine products and applications.
• Course Introduction
• Cisco Unified Wireless Network Management Solutions
• Network Management System Configuration
• Component Configuration through Cisco Prime Infrastructure
• Guest Access
• Mobility Services Engine
• Connected Mobile Experiences
• Application and Device Support
• Cisco Prime Infrastructure Maintenance and Troubleshooting
• Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Who Should Attend
• Channel Partner / Reseller