Who should attend:
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Channel Partner SEs and FEs that are seeking to meet the education requirements to attain ATP authorization to sell Cisco ISE.
- Field engineers, network administrators, and consulting systems engineers who implement and maintain the Cisco ISE in enterprise networks.
- Security architects, design engineers, network designers and others seeking hands-on experience with the Cisco ISE.
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Security architects, design engineers, and others seeking hands-on experience with Cisco ISE.
The Implementing and Configuring the Cisco Identity Services Engine course provides security and system engineers and administrators an intensive hands-on experience in setting up, deploying and managing the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) to support authentication, authorization, accounting and policy-based networking for devices and users. Students will walk through a complete install, configure the network and devices, and use ISE as a policy engine to protect the network.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco ISE architecture, installation, and distributed deployment options.
- Configure Network Access Devices, Policy Components and Basic Authentication and Authorization Policies in Cisco ISE.
- Implement Cisco ISE web authentication and guest services.
- Deploy Cisco ISE profiling and posture service.
- Describe administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and TrustSec SGA security.
Module 1: Cisco ISE Product Overview
- Lesson 1: Introducing the Cisco ISE
- Lesson 2: Getting Started with Cisco ISE
Module 2: Cisco ISE Authentication and Authorization
- Lesson 1: Configuring Basic Access
- Lesson 2: Understanding External Authentication
- Lesson 3: Using Cisco ISE Dictionaries
- Lesson 4: Configuring Authorization
Module 3: Web Authentication and User Access Management
- Lesson 1: Implementing Web Authentication
- Lesson 2: Implementing Guest Services
Module 4: Cisco ISE Profiler, Posture, and Endpoint Protection Services
- Lesson 1: Implementing Cisco ISE Profiler Service
- Lesson 2: Implementing Cisco ISE Posture Service
- Lesson 3: Implementing Cisco ISE Endpoint Protection Services
- Lesson 4: Implementing BYOD
Module 5: Reports, Monitoring, Troubleshooting, and Security
- Lesson 1: Implementing Inline Posture and TrustSec Security
- Lesson 2: Describing the Cisco ISE Architecture
- Lesson 3: Performing Cisco ISE Administration and Maintenance
- Lesson 4: Using Cisco ISE Reporting, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting