Configuring BIG-IP Application Acceleration Manager (AAM) v12
This course uses lectures and hands-on exercises to give participants real-time experience in setting up and configuring the BIG-IP® Application Acceleration Manager (AAM) system. Students are introduced to the AAM user interface and its various functional areas. The AAM functions which contribute to optimize web application traffic are explained and configured in working example labs. The product Reporting and Logging functionalities are also explained in relationship to the acceleration policies created in the class labs.
Duration: 1 Day
This course is intended for system and network administrators responsible for the installation, setup, configuration, and administration of the BIG-IP Application Acceleration Manager System for web application optimization.
Students should be familiar with the F5 BIG-IP Product Suite and, in particular, how to setup and configure a BIG-IP LTM system, including virtual servers, pools, profiles, VLANs and self-IPs.
Students should have previously attended Administering & Configuring BIG-IP Local Traffic Manger (LTM)
In addition, students should be proficient in:
· Common security and network terminology
· TCP/IP addressing, routing and internetworking concepts
· Security authorization and authentication concepts
· Common elements of WAN and LAN environments
- Introduction to Application Acceleration Manager
- Licensing, Provisioning and Setup
- HTTP and Web Optimization
- Web Optimization Applications
- Web Optimization Policies
- Web Optimization Reports and Logs
- Web Optimization Dashboard