Configuring BIG-IP® Local Traffic Manager™ (LTM) - V11
This three-day course gives networking professionals a functional understanding of the BIG-IP LTM v11 system as it is commonly used, as well as an in-depth understanding of advanced features. The course covers installation, configuration, and management of BIG-IP LTM systems. This hands-on course includes lectures, labs, and discussions.
- Installation and Licensing
- Load Balancing
- Highly Availability
- Non Load Balancing Virtual Servers
- NATs and SNATs
- Selected topics such as IPv6 and Route Domains
Students must complete one of the following:
- Administering BIG-IP V11 Instructor-led course
- BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) Essentials course
- Achieve F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator certification.