Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE2) 2.0
Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE Part 2) is a 5 day instructor-led course presented by training partners to system engineers and customers who will be involved with day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools required to perform complex adds, moves and changes in the inbound / outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for those performing advanced administration of the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 2-3 support of the solution. The overall goal of this course is advanced administration of the solution by a deeper exposure into the technical operational requirements and the tools used to configure and ensure functionality.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with add / move / change of the ACD / PBX (agent / skill) environment of UCCE.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with add / move / change of the IVR (prompt / collect) environment of UCCE including both MicroApp and VXML solution scripting (ICM Scripting and Call Studio scripting).
- Demonstrate effective use of system tools to track and troubleshoot a call within a call flow.
- Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Overview
- Module 2: CCE Config and Scripting
- Module 3: CCE (ICM) Advanced Scripting
- Module 4: Advanced VXML Functionality
- Module 5: Supporting CCE
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller