Who Should Attend
This course is intended for Cisco Partner account managers and personnel responsible for selling Cisco MeetingPlace rich-media solutions in enterprise networks.
The students sponsor organization must hold a Cisco Advanced Unified Communications Specialized Certification and be Cisco Advanced Unified Communications certified to sell IPC solutions. Attendees should have completed the self-paced ?Cisco MeetingPlace Product Overview course, and have experience selling integrated hardware and software applications into enterprise networks. Basic selling techniques, calculating Return On Investment (ROI), creating value propositions, and general knowledge of networking equipment are essential skills for full participation and success in the course.
- Describe Cisco MeetingPlace multi-media conferencing features, functions and benefits
- Create a specific value proposition, listing critical success factors
- Discuss key messaging strategies that need to be delivered to customers within identified key market segments
- List the capabilities of MeetingPlace and how it addresses customer needs for an integrated solution within enterprise networks
- Develop a competitive Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Trends (SWOT) analysis for key selling points
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Rich Media Communications (RMC) sales cycle
- Effectively handle objections
CMAM is a one and one-half day Instructor Led Training (ILT) course that reviews the system features, functions and benefits of Cisco MeetingPlace and IP Video Conferencing products for IP Communications enterprise customers and prospects. The course practices the selling skills to position an integrated rich-media conferencing solution for specific customer needs. Account managers create a features/benefits matrix, perform competitive analysis, and generate key messaging strategies through interactive exercises, breakout discussions, and other activities.
- Cisco MeetingPlace multi-media conferencing features, functions and benefits
- Value proposition listings
- Messaging strategies for key market segments
- How Cisco MeetingPlace addresses customer needs for an integrated solution
- Competitive Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Trends
- The Rich Media Communications (RMC) sales cycle
- Effective objection handling