Who should Attend?
- Channel Partner / Reseller
Attendees should have completed the self-paced Cisco MeetingPlace Product Overview course.
Have hands-on experience with MeetingPlace from having attended the following on-line courses:
- “CMBU” – Cisco MeetingPlace Basic User (90-minute Web-based)
- “CMAD” – Cisco MeetingPlace System Administrator (90-minute, web-based)
To provide learners with skills to successfully design Cisco’s rich-media conferencing solution appropriate for integration into a customer enterprise network:
- Identify MeetingPlace features, capacities and requirements to consider when planning a comprehensive.
- Identify customer application, network, user and conferencing requirement factors to consider when planning a MeetingPlace rollout.
- Design a highly available, comprehensive MeetingPlace deployment plan, given specific customer environments and requirements.
DMPS is a three-day instructor-led technical course that reviews and enforces the system architecture of MeetingPlace and how those components integrate into an enterprise network. Use of the MeetingPlace Configuration Tool and other tools in case studies and design scenarios will be emphasized to create solutions that meet common customer MeetingPlace deployment requirements.
Module 1: Understanding MeetingPlace Architecture and Design
- Demonstrating MeetingPlace Product Features
- Planning MeetingPlace Media Server Deployment
- Planning Media Convergence Server Deployment
- Planning MeetingPlace Control Server Deployment
- Planning MeetingPlace Web Ingtegration
- Planning MeetingPlace Otional Integrations
Module 2: Evaluating Customer Environment and Conferencing Requirements
- Evaluating the Customer Network Environment
- Evalute End-User Requirements
- Evaluating Customer Infrastructure and Telephony Environment
- Evaluating Customer Database Requirements
Module 3: Designing a Customer MeetingPlace Solution
- Determining Customer MeetingPlace System Requirements
- Evaluating the Customer Impact of MeetingPlace Deployment
- Selecting MeetingPlace Product Bundles for Customer Requirements
- Designing a MeetingPlace Conferencing Solution
- Designing a Highly Available Conferenceing Solution
- Documenting the MeetingPlace Design