The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
• Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
• Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Windows networking technologies.
• Fundamental knowledge of VMware server virtualization technologies.
Cisco Wide-Area Application Services (CWAAS) v3.0 is 5-day instructor-led course. This course will teach learners how to design and deploy a solution using Cisco WAAS that improves application performance over the WAN while enabling infrastructure consolidation. The learner will also understand Cisco WAAS optimization technology, design considerations, network integration, and system troubleshooting aspects.
Upon completing this course, the learner should be able to meet these overall objectives:
• Describe the business value of WAN optimization and application acceleration technologies.
• Perform the basic configuration steps that are required for a Cisco WAAS deployment.
• Implement, integrate, and manage Cisco WAAS.
• Configure advanced features of Cisco WAAS.
• Design a Cisco WAAS solution.
• Implement each of the Cisco WAAS application optimizers for maximum performance.
• Troubleshoot a Cisco WAAS solution.
• Course Introduction
• Cisco Wide-Area Application Services
• Cisco WAAS Quick Start
• Implementation, Integration, and Management
• Cisco WAAS Design
• Advanced Cisco WAAS Configuration
• Cisco WAAS Application Optimizers
• Cisco WAAS Troubleshooting
Who Should Attend
• Channel Partner / Reseller