Who Should Attend
- Channel Partners/Resellers
Recommended skills a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
• Completion of Deploying Basic Cisco Wireless LANs (WDBWL) or equivalent work experience.
• Basic to intermediate level networking and wireless networking.
• Basic to intermediate level RF / wireless field experience.
The goal of the course is to provide learners with skills and resources required to successfully plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, monitor, and maintain advanced Cisco Wireless LAN solutions in a customer enterprise environment.
The course is two days of instructor-led training intended to build on the foundational learning from the required prerequisite course, Deploying Basic Cisco Wireless LANs (WDBWL). This advanced course is designed with the goal of providing learners with the knowledge and skills to successfully plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, monitor, and maintain advanced Cisco Wireless LAN solutions such as QoS, “salt and pepper” mobility, high density deployments, and mesh networks in an enterprise customer environment.
• Course Introduction
• Module 1 – Client Mobility Between Subnets
• Module 2 – High Density Deployment Challenges
• Module 3 Autonomous Deployments
• Module 3 – MESH Networks