Who Should Attend
- Channel Partners/Resellers
Recommended skills a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
• Completion of Defining Cisco Wireless LAN Essentials (WLE) eLearning course or equivalent work experience.
• Basic networking and RF / wireless field experience helpful.
Students should be able to discuss, plan, install, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot a basic Cisco wireless LAN in an enterprise environment.
The course is three days of instructor-led training intended to build on the foundational learning from the required prerequisite Defining Cisco Wireless LAN Essentials (WLE) eLearning course. This WDBWL course is designed with the goal of providing learners with the knowledge and skills to successfully plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, monitor, and maintain basic Cisco Wireless LAN solutions in an enterprise customer environment.
• Course Introduction
• Module 1 Cisco Wireless LAN Essentials Refresher
• Module 2 Pre-Deployment Planning
• Module 3 Autonomous Deployments
• Module 4 Unified Deployments
• Module 5 FlexConnect Deployments
• Module 6 Converged Access Deployments
• Module 7 Cisco Wireless LAN Administration
• Module 8 Cisco Wireless LAN Maintenance and Troubleshooting