Cisco E-Learning for SITCS v1.5 provides network professionals with the knowledge to implement Cisco FirePOWER NGIPS (Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System) and Cisco AMP (Advanced Malware Protection), as well as Web Security, Email Security and Cloud Web Security.
You will gain hands-on experience configuring advanced Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing traffic traversing the firewall.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe and implement Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Describe and implement Cloud Web Security
- Describe and implement Cisco Email Security Appliance
- Describe and implement Cisco Advanced Malware Protection
- Describe and implement Cisco FirePOWER Next-Generation IPS
- Describe and implement Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module
- Channel Partners
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- A CCNA Security certification
Associated Certification: CCNP Security
Associated Exam: 300-210 SITCS