Who Should Attend
Channel Partner / Reseller, Customer, Employee
Cisco Career Certifications
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
The CCNP Fast Track Training outlines the content of three trainings, recommanded for the CCNP-Preparation:
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
- Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH)
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Plan and document the configuration and verification of routing protocols and their optimization in enterprise networks.
- Identify the technologies, components, and metrics of EIGRP used to implement and verify EIGRP routing in diverse, large-scale internetworks based on requirements.
- Identify, analyze, and match OSPF multiarea routing functions and benefits for routing efficiencies in network operations in order to implement and verify OSPF routing in a complex enterprise network.
- Implement and verify a redistribution solution in a multi-protocol network that uses Cisco IOS features to control path selection and provides a loop-free topology according to a given network design and requirements.
- Evaluate common network performance issues and identify the tools needed to provide Layer 3 path control that uses Cisco IOS features to control the path.
- Implement and verify a Layer 3 solution using BGP to connect an enterprise network to a service provider.
- Analyze campus network designs
- Implement VLANs in a network campus
- Implement spanning tree
- Implement inter-VLAN routing in a campus network
- Implement a highly available network
- Implement high-availability technologies and techniques using multilayer switches
- Implement security features in a switched network
- Integrate WLANs into a campus network
- Accommodate voice and video in campus networks
- Plan and document the most commonly performed maintenance functions in complex enterprise networks
- Develop a troubleshooting process to identify and resolve problems in complex enterprise networks
- Select tools that best support specific troubleshooting and maintenance processes in large, complex enterprise networks
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in switching-based environments
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in routing-based environments
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in a secure infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and maintain integrated, complex enterprise networks
CCNP PW is a ten-day intensive Power Workshop designed to help students take the fast-track to prepare for Cisco CCNP® certification, by combining ROUTE, SWITCH & TSHOOT all-in-one. It is designed for network engineers with at least one year of professional work experience, who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Students will learn to plan, configure and verify the implementation of secure enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions using a range of routing protocols.
It also helps students prepare to plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions for campus environments using the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture. And lastly it helps these network professionals improve the skills and knowledge that they need to maintain their network and to diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively.
Module 0: Course Overview
Module 1: Planning Routing Services
Module 2: Implementing an EIGRP based Solution
Module 3: Implementing a Scalable Multiarea Network OSPF based Solution
Module 4: Implement an IPv4 based redistribution solution
Module 5: Implement Path Control
Module 6: Connecting an Enterprise Network to ISP Networks
Module 0: Course Overview
Module 1: Analyzing Campus Network Designs
Module 2: Implementing VLANs in Campus Networks
Module 3: Implementing Spanning Tree
Module 4: Implementing Inter-VLAN Routing
Module 5: Implementing First Hop Redundancy in a Campus Environment
Module 6: Implementing a Highly Available Network
Module 7: Minimizing Service Loss and Data Theft in a Campus Network
Module 8: Integrating Wireless LANs into a Campus Network
Module 9: Accommodating Voice and Video in Campus Networks
Module 0: Curriculum Overview
Module 1: Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
Module 2: Selecting Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
Module 3: Planning Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
Module 4: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switching-Based Problems
Module 5: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing Based Solutions
Module 6: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions
Module 7: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Integrated, Complex Enterprise Networks