Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for:
- Cisco Channel Partners who sell Cisco solutions
- Account Managers who are responsible for understanding customer needs and positioning Cisco solutions to address those needs
- Systems Engineers who support sales of Cisco products
- Those who plan to take the Cisco Sales Essentials exam.
Cisco Career Certification
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Cisco Sales Expert (CSE)
Basic understanding of networking products and solutions.
Cisco Sales Essentials provides the participants with introductory knowledge of Cisco architectures, products and solutions in order to help solve their customers’ business problems.
The Cisco Sales Essentials course will cover Cisco partnering and profitability, business transformation, Cisco architectures (borderless networks, collaboration, video, data center, virtualization, and cloud), small business, services, Cisco capital, partner resources, and networking basics. In this CSE training course, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills you need to pass the Exam 646-206 CSE v6.0 and obtain certification, demonstrating your knowledge of Cisco technologies and solutions.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the value of Cisco solutions and architectures
- Describe Cisco strengths and partner benefits
- Describe the basic network components and architecture
- Describe the Borderless Network Architecture
- Describe the Collaboration Architectur
- Describe the Small Business Architecture
- Describe the Video Architecture
- Describe the Virtualization Architectur
- Describe how Cisco enhances partner profitability
The course contains these components:
- Course Introduction
- Cisco Architectures for Business Transformation
- Cisco Partner Advantage
- Networking Basics
- Selling Borderless Networks
- Selling Collaboration
- Small Business Architecture
- Selling Video
- Selling Data Center/Virtualization and Cloud
- Enhancing Profitability Through Whole Offers