This one-day course provides networking professionals a functional understanding of iApps Template development. The course builds on the foundation of the Configuring BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) v11 course, demonstrating how to create iApps to configure BIG-IP systems. Course Labs consist of writing and troubleshooting iApps Templates, and deploying Application Services for a simple web application. This hands-on course includes lectures, labs, and discussions.
By course completion, the student should be able to develop iApps Templates to configure BIG-IP® LTM systems.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Overview of iApps templates and Application Services
- Application Programming Language (APL) for Presentation
- Tool Command Language (Tcl) for Implementation
- Traffic Management Shell (tmsh) for Implementation
- HTML subset for Help
- Procedures and Definitions
- Custom Libraries
- F5 Default Libraries
- Troubleshooting iApps
- Modifying F5 iApps Templates
- Lab Projects